Why Join the Bayer Becker Team?
A Trusted & Sturdy Foundation
For over 54 years, Bayer Becker has provided the highest quality professional design services for the land development industry in Greater Cincinnati area. We are committed to excellence and providing our employees with an opportunity to work on impactful projects as part of a highly skilled and dynamic team.
Shape Your Community
As a Civil Engineer with Bayer Becker, you have the unique position to help shape the development of communities in Greater Cincinnati. The region is growing faster than ever. Now is your chance to be a part of that growth. Leave your mark!
Be a Part of a Diverse Team
Our firm offers Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, and Planning services for projects that cover a wide range of market sectors.
Uphold Your Values
Our team is bound together by core values of Integrity, Quality, Service and Continuous Improvement. We don’t just post them on our wall - we live them every day, every project.
Get What You Deserve
Bayer Becker offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, HSA, 401(K), paid vacations and holidays, professional training, a profit sharing program and much more.
Office Location for this position in Greater Cincinnati
6900 Tylersville Road, Suite A Mason, Ohio 45040
• Assist with project planning and scheduling
• Construction document preparation
• Project permitting
• Client communication
• B.S. in Civil Engineering
• Successfully passed the Fundamental of Engineering exam in Ohio
• Strong electronic design skills (preferably Civil 3D)
• Civil engineering design skills with a focus on site planning, grading, utility systems, storm water management, sanitary sewer and water main design, and roadway improvements
• Creative problem solving skills resolving design and development problems
• Extreme attention to detail
Auto Cad Civil 3 D