The Tri-Com Consulting Group
A Full Service IT Employment Consulting Firm
is seeking qualified candidates for the following opening:
DIGITAL CONTENT WRITER
Our client is looking to fill the role for a Digital Content Writer. The Digital Content Writer will be part of a cross-functional project team focused on improving the digital service offerings. We are looking for a strong writer with an inquisitive nature, who can find something intrinsically interesting with any assignment. This role requires someone who can be creative with content strategy, who is self-motivated, organized and possesses strong self-editing skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams and agencies is crucial for success.
- Create new content from scratch, re-write existing content or proof read content
- Manage content and develop new ideas for web content and other digital platforms such as social media, blogs, and online articles
- Understand the target audience and develop user friendly content while using good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Produce content that is succinct and engaging to allow the visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently
What You’ll Need
- Perform keyword and persona research based on agency objectives and SEO best practices
- Develop research into a cohesive keyword and content generation strategy
- Produce engaging and converting websites, reflecting the program mission, brand, and voice
- Create converting content for programs and services
- Brainstorm and facilitate the creation of evergreen content like how-to guides, infographics, long-form articles, etc.
- Interface regularly with different departments for content discovery and hand-off of deliverables
- Manage multiple projects and topics simultaneously
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of newly created content in search engine results pages
Qualified Candidates should apply to this job posting with their resume, compensation requirements and references.
~Tri-Com is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer~
As a condition of employment you will be required to pass a drug screening and other background checks.
What Is Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, Public Relations or related field
- 2 - 4 years of professional work experience in a related role
- Excellent grammar, writing, copy-editing and communication skills, including the ability to adapt writing style to appeal to different audiences and adhere to established brand voices.
- Previous experience in writing for the web
- Versatile research skills and enthusiasm for learning about new topics
- Familiarity with SEO and analytics reporting tools to aid in content strategy and creation
- Experience with content management systems platforms
- Experience with Sitecore content management system
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs and Google Search Console
Who You Are
- Motivated, high-performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges