Job Title: Operations Processor 2
Duration: 12 months with possibilities of extension
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55467 (WFH till COVID)
Work hours: 40 hour per week with possibilities of overtime
- Performs a variety of operational tasks for a moderately complex to complex process or functions.
- Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure.
- Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers.
- Uses multiple online systems.
- Duties may include: receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed; entering transactions into CRT/PC, verifying accuracy; balancing general ledger accounts; resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records; preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents.
- Works under general supervision following established procedures. Exercises some judgment within guidelines.
- Acts as escalation point for less senior processors for complex issues or transactions, providing training as needed.
1+ year of operations experience demonstrated through work or military experience
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills Basic Microsoft Office skills Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
TO SET UP INTERVIEW PLEASE CONTACT BELOW:
Email: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operations Clerk
- Attention To Detail
- Balancing (Ledger/Billing)
- Decision Making
- Search (Computer Science)