Staffing Specialist – Bilingual English/Spanish
Staffing Network is looking for a hard-working, results-driven, customer service-oriented staffing/recruiting professional to join our team. We are rapidly expanding in the Murfreesboro area and need a Staffing Specialist to represent Staffing Network.
The primary focus of Staffing Specialist will be to provide support to the overall branch operations, primarily staffing and recruiting efforts for placements at various client locations. Staffing Specialist duties will include, but are not limited to, recruiting, ensuring the new hire process is completed timely, dispatching, job assignment, timecard collection, and directing the contingent employee workforce to work at various client locations when needed. Communicate professionally and effectively with all current employees, potential employees, clients, vendors, and co-workers. Ensure strict adherence to all company policies, standard operation procedures (SOP’s), and applicable federal and state regulations.
We are looking for the very best to join our team. Excellent communication and relationship building skills are a must!
Summary of Essential Job Functions for Staffing Specialist (the list below is not all-inclusive):
- Source applicant resumes, conduct phone screens, and schedule interviews
- Attend job fairs and all recruiting effort events, as directed and needed
- Follow-up with candidates on status for work availability and placements
- Process job postings utilizing various methods for all open positions utilizing the Avionte system as needed and directed
- Utilize reports from the Avionte system to track recruiting efforts and candidate/employee status
- Interface regularly with clients, candidates, and/or employees ensuring prompt and professional answers to inquiries, client orders, and operational services are always met timely
- Perform the interviewing, screening requirements, and placement of contingent employee workforce. Maintain the Avionte system with a sufficient pool of qualified candidates for client placements.
- Ensure compliance with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Maintain and document employee incidents in the Avionte system such as absences and disciplinary actions, etc. Escalated incidents should be reported to management and Human Resources
- Ensure appropriate corrective action is taken when incidents occur and document appropriately in employee records and files. When necessary seek additional support or guidance form Human Resources
- Answer office phones in a professional and courteous manner, including after normal business hours and weekends, as necessary
- Fill and provide adequate service for client orders and communicate information on all open positions to appropriate levels of management
- Effectively communicate client order issues or employee issues at work sites to manager; ensure the manager is advised of all client business issues or concerns immediately
- As necessary, and in adherence to client service requirements, schedule necessary orientations and check-ins for new employee placements
- Intake of all employee complaints and follow workplace investigations guidelines; follow up with employee and manager. Seek assistance and coaching from Human Resources
- Perform all other additional duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly organized and able to multi-task under constantly changing priorities (fast-paced)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Unsurpassed customer service skills and professionalism
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Social Networking (ability to learn new software)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must have a positive attitude and works well in a collaborative environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
We offer extensive training; a comprehensive benefits package, competitive wage, and a business casual, friendly work environment. Your professionalism, expertise and motivation to provide outstanding service will be valued and respected. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the NEXT level!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume today for immediate review today!
This description is a general statement of continuous essential major responsibilities and is subject to change at the discretion of Staffing Network, LLC Senior Management.
Staffing Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School Diploma
- At least two years in staffing, recruiting experience, preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Attention To Detail