NOW HIRING AGE 16
High school education or equivalent or a combination of education and experience, 6 months related experience or training highly desirable. Excellent customer service skills. Prior cashiering experience a plus. Knowledge of electronic devices. Must pass background test. Must pass drug test. Prior felony convictions will not exclude you from employment only those that are job related.
Customer service, sales, cashiering, stocking, sorting, inventory, sizing, colorizing and cleaning, activities in a retail store.
1. Receive donations: greet donors, accept and unload donated material, enter customer general information in a smart device such as phone or tablet and thank donor for donated items.
2. Processing: sort, separate, and hang clothing and household items. Sort, test, clean, and mark small appliances; house wares, shoes, seasonal items and other assorted merchandise.
3. Cashiering: Conduct sales transactions and maintain cash and credit card control by following proper procedures regarding voids, discounts, refunds, checks, credit card, cash etc.
4. Cleaning duties (including but not limited to): bathrooms, floors, shelves, windows, break room store fixtures, fitting rooms, dock area, store exterior and merchandise counters. Report issues that require maintenance repairs.
5. Customer service activities (including but not limited to): customer assistance, pricing merchandise, fitting room, offer recycle bags, explain store operations, and other sales techniques which may enhance the store’s sales and community image.
6. Able to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Customer Service