School Social Worker - Middle/High Special Education School
DIRECT HIRE Opportunity with Benefit Package!
Be rewarded by serving along-side members of a great organization that concentrates its efforts on guiding students through personalized academic, behavioral, and transitional goals to ensure their continued development and growth.
Location: Lanham, MD
Pays up to: up to $52,000/annually based on licensure
Hours: 7:30am – 3:30pm Monday through Friday
Caseload: 21 students
- Provide individual therapy to special education students diagnosed with emotional disabilities, as prescribed by student IEPs.
- Provide effective case management to assigned cases which includes developing, monitoring, and reviewing Individual Treatment Plans.
- Evaluate the student’s progress towards goal attainment.
- Complete psychosocial intake assessments and ongoing clinical assessments that include participation by youth and guardians as needed.
- Complete required documentation and reports within the defined time lines.
- Ensure assigned case records meet documentation standards.
- Engage in the peer review process.
- Participate in IEP, educational, and treatment team meetings as needed.
Call Staffing Plus today at (410) 828-0526
Licensure: LGSW, LGPC, LCSW-C, LCPC
Radiation Treatment Planning
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Community Mental Health Services
Mental Health Counseling