CHRYSLER CERTIFIED MASTER TECHNICIAN
Landers CDJR in Bossier City, LA is hiring Chrysler Certified Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team!
Competitive Pay | State-of-the Art Equipment | Sign-On Bonus!
- Confer with customers or Service Advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and discuss work to be performed/future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate mechanical problems and repairs to Service Advisors & vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in-line with rapidly changing technology
Join the Landers CDJR team TODAY!
Automotive Certification (Open to all types—ASE, Manufacturer Certifications, etc) required
- 4+ years of Automotive Tech Experience required
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional working environment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Room for advancement
- Professional work environment
- Automotive Industry
- Customer Service
- Mechanical Engineering
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems
- Suspension (Vehicle)