To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Internal Controls Specialist
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Internal Controls Specialist position is available at a Leading national brand of Organic, Healthy, High Quality Snack Foods Manufacturer
The Internal Controls Specialist is under the supervision of the Manager of Internal Controls. This position is to support and assist Internal Control related activities.
- To gather, analyze and create company documentations for operational data control.
- Managerial Accounting and Internal Control related support for Internal Controls.
- Support creating, implementing, and working as a function of reporting process set-up for the company’s controlling and reporting documentation, using the company operation software, including the reports for the parent company in Japan.
- To gather Internal Control related documentations.
- Propose improved process control systems to reduce unrecognized documentation variations and un-functional work flow through work flows revision requests that are created by all departments.
- Support to create the summary page of work flow charts to ensure company’s standards of operation.
- Ensure all company operational manuals are updated.
- Support the Interface function of Internal Control department with parent company's audit department to assure total compliance in all areas.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership to other through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
NOTE: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job; this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience and knowledge about Managerial Accounting are preferred.
- Strong PC skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Regular work hours: M-F, 8:00-17:00
- Excellent benefit package will be provided
- Pay range: $19-21/hour