Onriva is transforming business travel using AI and speech technologies, providing access to the best fares tailored to small and medium enterprises and their employees. If you are looking for the next great opportunity and not just another job, join us and help us build the future of corporate travel! Onriva’s culture embodies the dynamic environment of a start-up, focusing on creativity, productivity and fun.
We are an international team with offices in four countries and seeking a Travel Agent to join our growing team.
Onriva Customer Support excels in providing top class customer service and creating customer loyalty. We strive to stay connected with our customers at all touch points, and to value their feedback in return.
If you’re passionate about helping customers, going the extra mile to make customer’s travel as comfortable as possible, we want to talk to you!
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Travel experience – Must Have.
- Excellent customer service skills with polite helping nature, and always willing to ask, “How may I help you”.
- Ability to assess customer needs with total focus and meet high quality standards for service.
- Active listening and problem-solving skills, providing full attention to customer’s requests, understand their needs accurately, asking questions, and not interrupting them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, people skills and ability to interact very well.
- Logical thinking to look for alternate ways to provide best fares and routes to customers, resolve issues with minimal impact and proactively helping customers with any travel events.
Organizational skills, time management, ability to set priorities and multi ‐ task.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimal guidance.
- Responsibility and accountability.
- Travel graduate with 3 years of experience as certified travel agent or College Degree of 2-3 years is preferred.
- Proven successful work history as a travel agent
- Knowledge in GDS such as Sabre, Amadeus, Teleport, Apollo and similar systems.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, Web browsers, Web based applications.
- Experience with Zendesk and Zendesk-Talk
- Experience in handling business accounts and background in travel agency.
- Travel regulations including A.R.C. (Airline Reporting Corporation) and I.A.T.A.N. (International Association of Travel Agency Network).
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We are offering competing salaries and benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Professional development assistance
Onriva, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We value diversity in all forms and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers with their domestic and international flight reservations, changes, cancellations, refunds, ticketing issues and other concerns.
- Coordinate with Onriva partners (airlines, agencies) to complete transactions in an expedited manner.
- Proactively up-sell features to customers and assist with Hotel and Car Rental reservations.
Degree In Travel
Excellent Communition Skills
Complex Problem Solving