To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
THERAPIST - Adult Outpatient (Fee for Service)
WES Health System • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Company overview :
WES Health System is a health service organization that promotes the total wellness of its patients. Based in Philadelphia, it is currently Pennsylvania’s largest African American-managed behavioral health provider, impacting more than 30,000 patients. WES Health System affords accredited health care programs and services for adults, adolescents, and children. These programs include community-based behavioral health care and social services in outpatient settings in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Illinois. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an EEO.
WES Health System has an exciting opportunity available for Outpatient Therapists (Fee-for-service) in our Adult Outpatient Unit. This candidate for this position will need to be available 37.5 hours per week.
The Outpatient Therapist will provide adult therapy and group therapy sessions to assigned consumers on a caseload; provide case management as needed and provide detailed documentations of all clinical activities. The Therapist will be assigned cases and be overseen by the Program Director.
Other Responsibilities includes:
- Completing psychological assessments for assigned consumers.
- Developing comprehensive treatment plans that are goal directed, measurable, and achieveable.
- Providing individual and or group therapy sessions to assigned consumers.
- Evaluates individual consumer needs, interests and response to treatment.
- When applicable, recommends and makes appropriate referrals to other programs within and outside the agency.
- Completes all program documentation forms including incident reports.
- Attends all scheduled supervision sessions with immediate supervisor.
- Coordinates and attends case conferences.
- Attends meetings and as requested by director.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Outpatient Therapist will have the following:
Master's Degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline, such as: psychology, counseling, clinical social work, and marriage and family therapy. The degree must include at least twelve (12) credit hours in psychology, and no more than three (3) of these twelve (12) credit hours can be derived from practicum experience.
At least (2) two years of related counseling experience with adults.
Excellent oral and written skills required.
Strong clinical skills required.
Strong attention to detail and very strong organization skills required.
Strong counseling and direct service skills required.
Ability to work well as a member of a team and with all levels of staff required.
Participation in and completion of all CBH mandatory inservices required.
Participation in at least ten (10) hours of documented additional inservice per year required.
Successful FBI clearance, child abuse clearance and PA criminal history clearance required.
WES Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer