First Quality was founded in 1989 and, in nearly three decades, has grown to be a global, privately-held company with over 4,000 employees. Its corporate offices are located in Great Neck, New York, with manufacturing facilities and offices in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, and Canada. First Quality is a diversified family of companies manufacturing consumer products ranging from Absorbent Hygiene (adult incontinence, feminine care, and baby care), Tissue (bath and towel), and Industrial (print and packaging materials), serving institutional and retail markets throughout the world. First Quality focuses on private label and branded product lines.
Our core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork. With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, First Quality is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years.
We are seeking an experienced e-Nurse (Part-time on nights and weekends) remote position in the Upstate of South Carolina for our First Quality Products’ company. The Prevail eNurse 24/7 support line is a value proposition offered to all products in the First Quality portfolio, providing immediate access to clinical support. True concierge care is provided through the 24/7 line with high quality & guidance provided to callers by a licensed nurse. The Prevail eNurse 24/7 nurses are key representatives who deliver extraordinary level of service to First Quality customers on a continuous basis.
The eNurse will utilize knowledge of all First Quality products to make informed decisions to assist callers. They will do so by gathering data through actively listening to the caller to problem solve product related concerns. This includes determining the appropriate products for their current circumstance, along with troubleshooting any issues the individual may be experiencing.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Accept inbound calls from 24/7 clinical support line after hours and weekends.
· Provide consumer support in a call center environment.
· Perform data entry at time of call.
· Maintains confidentiality of interactions.
· Determine needs of the caller by listening, asking open-ended questions and responding positively.
- Other duties as assigned may include product utilization report review, night time and weekend webinar education.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
· Licensed Nurse, LPN preferred.
· Current license required in the state of residence.
· Speaks English, Bilingual an asset.
· Ideal candidate would have clinical and business experience.
· Positive and helpful attitude with excellent Interpersonal skills are necessary to communicate with callers.
· Strong computer skills and technical aptitude.
· Works under minimal supervision.
· Must be organized and able to set priorities.
Excellent compensation and benefits, which are effective the first day of employment!
First Quality is committed to protecting information under the care of First Quality Enterprises commensurate with leading industry standards and applicable regulations. As such, First Quality provides at least annual training regarding data privacy and security to employees who, as a result of their role specifications, may come in to contact with sensitive data.
First Quality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or protected Veteran status.