Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Civil Design Engineer with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN.
* Prepare drawings, documents, details, schedules or specifications using programs such as AutoCAD, Civil3D and Arc GIS.
* Prepare construction documents and records.
* Operate copy, blueprint and duplication computer equipment.
* Observes and inspects work performed by contractors ensuring compliance of specs, drawings and code and safety.
* Inspect construction sites for quality and report variances.
* Interface with contractors, clients and team members in a positive and professional manner.
* Assist Survey Technicians in survey field work.
* Work on several projects at one time.
* Education: Associate’s Degree in Civil Engineering Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
* Demonstrated ability in the usage of programs such as AutoCAD, Civil3D and ArcGIS.
* Ability to travel to various job sites and office locations.
* Able to multi-task and establish priorities.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated track record of successful past employment.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.