SVS Group is looking for Mobile Device Audit Technician is responsible for receiving, charging, formatting, auditing, quality control, and repairs of electronics Devices. Employee must be familiar with mobile devices with regard to models, software, functionality, and troubleshooting.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
The following is a list of the major duties and responsibilities for this position along with certain supportive duties. It is not all-inclusive. Other Duties and responsibilities may be added as needed.
• Responsible for receiving and verifying that the customer provided information is correct and making changes where necessary.
• Move all received units to charging stations and plugging them in to ensure all units have functioning
• Ensure all units run through data destruction software (formatting process) and manually erase all
customer information if this is not possible.
• Audit all devices after formatting to ensure each device functions properly and perform a cosmetic
inspection. Enter this information along with any applicable pictures into the company software making
note of any discrepancies or repairs that are needed.
• Perform Quality Control process on units that have been accepted by customers. QC will verify that all
information in company software for each device is correct and give a final functionality test before
moving the items to the finished goods warehouse for resale.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
1. Language Skills
Adept at reading and writing; uses professional business grammar and transmits a friendly, courteous and professional demeanor. Excellent communication skills (e.g., listening, writing, speaking, etc.) and interpersonal skills; including the ability to communicate confidently and effectively over the phone or in person. Keeps written and verbal communications clear and straightforward; explains technical terms when these must be used.
2. Reasoning Ability
Uses common sense to fulfill job requirements and carry out instructions; capable of dealing with problems involving several variables; must pay attention to detail.
• Strong troubleshooting, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to make quick and supportable decisions.
• Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and accept unfamiliar challenges.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet stringent deadlines.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
3. Physical Requirements
• Work is performed in a warehouse setting with temperature fluctuations seasonally. Standing, sitting,
bending, bending at the waist, crouching, kneeling, leaning, balancing, lifting, carrying, pulling, reaching,
twisting, squatting, holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise working with the hands during an 8 hour period.
• Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Required to regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Employee must adhere to all safety regulations and company policies and procedures.
• HS diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of prior experience and knowledge in diagnosing electronic devices.
Product And Manufacturing Information