PrideStaff Northern Virginia- West is partnering with a family-owned business, who is the leader in their industry to hire a customer service representative.
This job opportunity requires you to live within 10 miles of Gainesville, VA.
This company starts all of its employees in the customer service position, so there is a lot of room for growth. This is great for someone who is looking to establish a career!
In an effort to find the best candidates we encourage all applicants to submit a cover letter along with their resume.
Do you have a business mindset and a great work ethic?
Can you handle fast-paced situations?
Do you value respect, communication, and commitment?
Do you thrive at the chance of getting your employer results?
Do you like to have fun at work?
If so then this is the opportunity for you!!!
Job duties/Customer Service Rep
- Speaking to clients on the phone and via email to give them pertinent information regarding their relocation, and logistic needs.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently to make sure orders are handled in a timely manner.
- Diligently handling assigned orders
- Being the liaison between the office and the customer
- Analyzing information to draw conclusions and act on them
Skills /Call Center Agent
- A strong commitment to punctuality and attendance
- Solid computer skills specifically with Microsoft office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to be personable
- Great organization skills
- Ability to communicate well both in writing and verbally