This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- 2 years of experience in multiple technologies, including any of the following:
- Window Server administration: Exchange, Active Directory; 2000 & 2003, Server 2008
- Linux server administration
- Any type of clustering: Citrix, VMware, Symantec Enterprise AV solutions
- Veritas NetBackup
- Network technologies: Cisco, switch/route, ASA, IPT, UCCX
- IBM Technologies - AIX or Series i
- Experience working in ITIL-based incident tracking system (Service-Now, CA Service Desk).
- Understanding of network and server monitoring tools and technologies.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
One of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Linux Certified Administrator (LCA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CompTIA A+ / CompTIA Network+
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to execute tasks, projects, and troubleshooting with minimal supervision and with sense of urgency.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask and prioritize to meet critical SLA deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and interaction skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and technical/business communication skills.
- Ability to accommodate requests from multiple customers and Logicalis Account Executives and respond in timely fashion.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws