To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI 53717
- Stephanie Pucci
- Phone: 608-709-8288
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Clerk
Creative Financial Staffing • Madison, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About the Company & Opportunity
Our client is a leading healthcare company seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team.
- Well know company
- Company provides great work/life balance
- Very friendly, happy department
- High volume position that will keep you busy and never bored
Job Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payments and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This will involve, compiling and maintaining accounts payable records, while also providing clerical and administrative support as needed.
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment
- Enter all accounts payable invoices that are schedule to be paid into the system
- Answer all vendor inquiries
- Analyze vendor accounts and negotiate extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary
We are looking for an objective Accounts Payable Clerk who combines a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific requirements for this Accounts Payable position include:
- Accounts Payable Clerk experience
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer and data entry skills
Keywords: accounts payable, AP clerk, accounting