We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in customer service we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, The Results Companies could be right for you!
As our Marketing Specialist you will be part of the teams to ensure effective communication of Results messaging and value proposition across all forms of marketing campaigns. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to grow with us.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the marketing team by developing, improving, and executing marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Contribute content for external use such as press release, email communications, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Work with the creative services team to help deliver creative content that meets project specifications and timelines
- Execute on marketing campaigns to support Sales and Client Management initiatives such as branding, trade shows, customer summit, and others
- Manage and design marketing campaigns including digital, social, event, web design and traditional
- Serve as the owner of the Marketing SharePoint and see to it that final projects are stored and cataloged
- 1+ of marketing experience is preferred
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with a variety of staff in various departments.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid writing, proof reading, and editing skills for digital, social media, website design, and traditional print required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with marketing software such as Pardot, Marketo or similar software programs and familiarity with digital and video means of communication
- Understanding of SEO/ SEM and social media campaigns
The Results Companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Search Engine Marketing
Microsoft Power Point