Manufacturing Technicians —are you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further! PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for skilled Manufacturing Technicians with experience working in a variety of roles to include Machine Operation, Assembly, Forklift Operation, Warehouse Operations, General Production Operations.
Our dedicated technical coordinators will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG contract assignments generally require that you travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time; however, we will pay all travel and housing expenses. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments. Let PMG help you to place you where your expertise is needed the most.
As a Manufacturing Technician / Skilled Trades Tech, you will work for clients who make a variety of materials, components and assemblies for the following industries: Defense/Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Robotic/Automation and Medical, among many others.
Skilled Techs with one or the following skills are in high demand:
- Machine Operation
- In a variety of industries and environments/facilities
- Mechanical, Electrical or Both
- Production Operation
- General Production roles in a manufacturing facility
- Forklift/Warehouse Operations
We are looking for Skilled Trades/Manufacturing Technicians with a strong background in any industry, as well as the expertise and professionalism to perform exceptionally well and with minimal guidance in any given manufacturing situation. Our clients count on our contractors to improve output and increase production as well as remove backlog. You must be driven to succeed and also be an excellent communicator with the interpersonal skills to interact effectively with everyone from customers and top-level supervisors/managers to entry-level technicians.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing in one or more of the position listed above
- Ability to work physically demanding positions on a day-to-day basis including lifting up to 50lbs, standing, twisting, stooping etc.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- The ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 3 months to 1 year
- The ability to provide personal transportation to the assignment as well as to and from lodging to the job site
- Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (50 hours per week)
As a Professional Contractor with PMG, you will have the backing of one of the nation’s leading suppliers of contract labor solutions for the industrial manufacturing industry. Our assignments offer some of the industry’s top pay rates, and we can guarantee you a minimum of 50 hours of work each week. Our positions usually require travel to a variety of locations throughout the country, but we pay all travel and lodging expenses as well as a generous per Diem. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build your resume working with some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art manufacturers while traveling the country and making great money.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Highly competitive hourly pay
- W2 contractor assignments
- Health insurance
- Dedicated recruiters
- Paid travel expenses to and from job sites
- Paid lodging
- Per Diem
- Flexibility to take time off between assignments
Oil And Gas