.NET Developer - C#
Work from home opportunity! Talk to Mark about this benefit!
Emerald Resource Group is an Executive Search firm specializing in IT in the Cleveland, Columbus, and Raleigh markets.
Please note this is a direct hire position. Our client is currently not in a position to hire H1 or Visa candidates.
A little information on my client:
- Stable company for 30+ years
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Work in the booming healthcare IT market
- We thrive on free thinkers, people with ideas
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer - C#:
- Ability to understand and work within business, technical, and infrastructure requirements
- Tasked with designing, developing, testing, and documenting programs using C# .NET
- Apply analytical and programming skills to all phased of the SDLC
- Provide support where needed
If you are interested in the .NET Developer, please send your resume to:
Email blocked - click to apply
Requirements for the .Net Developer - C#:
- 3+ years experience in an IT role developing aplications
- Prior work using C#, .NET, and SQL Server
- Complete software developer life cycle experience
- Microsoft Certification is a STRONG PLUS (MCP)
Produce Clean Code