At DialAmerica...Come for a Job & Invent a Career!
We have immediate careers at our call center in Client Services and Sales Support.
DialAmerica was created in 1957 and opened our doors in Rochester, NY November 1999. DialAmerica is one of the oldest and largest privately held telemarketing companies in country. We work with a variety of clients while providing a professional yet family orientated environment at our call center. We value and inspire because we know when this happens ordinary people do extraordinary things!
At DialAmerica we provide a great working environment:
- Work-Life Balance
- Our flexible schedules allow you to create scheduling hat works around your children, schooling, hobbies, other jobs or whatever else you have going on.
- Relationships with coworkers.
- We believe in team work and,, above all, a family based atmosphere. This has been instrumental in creating long-lasting professional relationships that stretch beyond DialAmerica’s borders
- Fun and Fast Paced
- We work hard at integrating humor, creativity and fun into our work life so that “the lighter side of you" can help balance the “intensity" of getting the job done well.
- Higher Purpose
- Working at DialAmerica you will go home every night feeling good about what you have accomplished that day, whether you helped a customer solve a problem, provided a customer with the perfect product or service to fit their needs or help raise money for organizations such as Mothers Against Drunk Driving or Special Olympics.
- Our Rochester Center is partnered in helping local non-profit organizations.
At DialAmerica we provide Opportunity for Advancement:
We promote from within and you will learn for the most tenured leadership team in the industry. During your career here you’ll have the opportunity to mentor your colleagues, join committees, or position yourself to join the leadership team.
At DialAmerica we help you with Skills to Build Your Resume:
Whether you stay DialAmerica or move onward, we’ll give you the knowledge, skills, and experience that you can be applied to future jobs. After a few months with us, you will have a career building skill set that is valued by hiring managers across many industries! Let us train you for your dream career.
Skills You Will Add To Your Resume:
- Communication Skills
- Good communications skills are needed to be a good team member, satisfy customer expectations, negotiate, make decisions, and manage our time efficiently. At DialAmerica we’ll improve your communication skills by teaching you the art of building rapport, listening, empathizing, and negotiating with a diverse range of customers and co-workers.
- Computer Skills
- Acquiring basic IT skills and being familiar with using a computer will increase your marketability in the workplace. At DialAmerica we’ll help you boost your confidence by improving your tying and date entry skills while also teaching you how to navigate multiple systems and platforms; all while having a friendly conversation with the customer.
- In today’s fast changing world, businesses need people who are flexible. At DialAmerica you will be given the skills to allow you to thrive in an ultra dynamic workplace. Adaptability sets us apart from the competition and provides our employees with the opportunity to showcase their talent and versatility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions can be a huge asset to your employer. At Dialamerica, you will think and problem solver every day. You will learn to listen to customers, identify the core issue and provide solutions based on the customers’ need.
- Work Ethic and Discipline
- A good work ethic means you require less oversight and can be relied upon for more reasonability. At DialAmerica you’ll learn the value of work ethic and discipline by being on time, having good attendance, and meeting deadlines. These skills will serve as a stepping-stone to leadership responsibilities and career advancement.
- Try professional are the first to be considered for promotions. At DialAmerica we are proud of our diverse workforce and foster an environment that treats everyone with dignity and respect. Our dress code and code of conduct reflects our values and ensures you will look and act the part of a professional everyday!
This New Year we have New Careers ready and waiting for you!
Apply today to meet with a recruiter to see why DialAmerica is the right fit for you!
At DialAmerica…You Make the Difference!
- Winning Attitude
- Desire to be successful
Complex Problem Solving
Hardworking And Dedicated