To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Stuart Schwartz
- Phone: 201-786-2425
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. .NET Developer (Full Time)
Techlink • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Sr. .Net Developer (FTE)
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Job Type: Full Time Employee
MOI: Phone/Skype hire (or F2F if local)
Contact Info: Stuart Schwartz - email@example.com - 201-786-2425
**Must be willing and able to start as a full time employee without the need for sponsorship now or in the future since our client does not sponsor**
We are seeking a Senior .Net Developer with a high level of understanding of CMS.. The Senior .Net Developer will analyze, design, document, implement, and test web and mobile programs and applications. In addition, the consultant will partner with the business and IT team in helping define web and mobile application strategy and future state capabilities. The Senior .Net Developer must be capable of working on extremely complex applications and projects and have established himself/herself as a functional expert in one or more business areas and web and mobile technologies.
- Design, implement, document, test and analyze web and mobile programs and applications.
- Be a part of a scrum team with the ability to analyze backlogs and turn them into actionable stories and tasks.
- Perform expert-level web and mobile application design, implementation, documentation and maintenance with minimal direction.
- Enable the test-driven development of web and mobile applications producing an extensive automated unit, integration and UI tests for web and mobile applications to ensure they will produce desired outcomes.
- Guides and directs the work of other team members who may perform similar or related work.
- Facilitates the development of cross-functional skills among team members
- Serves as a mentor/developmental advisor and/or training resource while working with implementation partners.
- Researches new technologies and best practices. Advises and recommends changes to existing IT policies, procedures, and strategy.
- Implementing development best practices, and methodologies (including agile)
Level Based Competencies:
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent Decision-Making Skills
- Excellent Collaboration Skills
- Initiates Self Action
- Very Strong Skills in Building Working Relationships
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to work on multiple complex assignments as a team member and team leader.
- Solid understanding and proven track record leveraging industry best practices and standards including modern architecture and development practices, ITIL, Agile and DevOps.
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Ability to effectively communicate and report to different levels within and outside the IT Organization.
- Strong Vendor Management Skills.
- Must have an understanding of CMS.
- Expert knowledge of security requirements, Microservices, service-oriented architecture, design patterns, SOLID design principles, multi-threaded systems, automated unit testing, test driven development and acceptance test driven development.
- Expert knowledge of web and mobile software and solution architecture
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Scrum.
- Good knowledge of Mobile application development.
- Strong understanding of Event Driven Architecture, and Azure.
- Good understanding of serverless architecture and NoSQL databases (e.g. CosmosDB).
- Good understanding of various authentication protocols like oAuth2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, JWT, and others.
- Solid understanding and experience (preferred) in DevOps methodology.
- Good understanding of Commerce Service (nice to have).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or relevant experience.
- 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 5+ years of experience in selecting, defining or designing Web and mobile architecture solutions
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.