To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Rockville, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Nonprofit organization and has an immediate need for a hard-working, efficient Accounting Associate. They have a vacancy for a permanent position but they are looking for someone to start immediately on a contract basis until they find the right person for the permanent position. The candidate in this position will also be considered for the role. Pay is $25/hr.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE:
- Handle all daily accounting activities
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Handle expenses
- Process accounts receivable cash receipts
- Perform collections
- Post journal entries to the general ledger
- Payroll administration
- Assist with month end
- Process cash receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Use various systems including QuickBooks for payroll, expenses, and accounts payable
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE ROLE:
- BS in Accounting, Finance preferred
- Recent QuickBooks GL experience REQUIRED
- At least 5 years Bookkeeping experience with payroll administration
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full charge bookkeeping experience
- Solid computer skills
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Key Words: bookkeeper, full charge bookkeeper, bookkeeping, accounting, accountant, AP, AR, payroll, accounting clerk