My client, a leading provider of imaging products and services has several immediate openings for field service engineer in Nashua, NH, San Francisco, CA, anywhere in Louisiana or Mississippi and Orlando Fl.
Main duty is to Install complex configurations of diagnostic imaging systems in hospital clinical and hospital IT environments.
Digital x-ray experience..a PLUS.
· Troubleshoot and resolve a variety of electronic, mechanical, operating system, and networking issues.
· Collaboratively work with a diverse team of internal Project Managers, Technical Leads, Sales and Customers to share responsibility of successful project and repair completion.
· Self manage routinely performed service including preventive maintenance, inspection, calibration, upgrade, and repair of installed products.
· Maintain quality records of all work activities in the service management database
Associate's degree in either Biomedical/Electrical/Computer/ IT Information Technology or equivalent military training and/or experience. Bachelors preferred. 3-5 years of hospital, medical manufacturer's service, or equivalent experience.
A PLUS: having experience with Computed Radiography, Digital Radiography, Mammography, and Laser Printers Technical knowledge of electronics, digital circuitry operations, and microprocessors.
Excellent Salary plus OT, car and benefits.
For more information please contact
- 5+ years as a full charge bookkeeper, accounting manager or supervisor (or 5+ years of relevant accounting experience) preferred
- Ability to analyze weaknesses or inefficiencies in processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, keeping things on track and meeting deadlines
- Good computer skills and excellent working knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of Sage Pro ERP software a plus.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Experience with implementing new software systems a plus
- bookkeeping / accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
For additional information please contact
Hellickson Associates Executive Search, Inc.