Seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a MAJOR pharmaceutical company!
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Summary: This position is responsible for all facets of administrative support for a leader(s) including scheduling and coordination of on-site and conference call meetings, preparation of documents and presentations, expense report preparation and processing, management of calendars, travel coordination, and other administrative duties and projects assigned
- Manage calendars for designated department members.
- Set-up and coordinate internal and external meetings/conference calls and prepare minutes where assigned.
- Arrange travel, Answer phones and take and relay voice mail and email messages.
- Prepare and maintain expense reports.
- Provide organization support for Medicare Part D including presentation development (PowerPoint), database management (Excel), limited project management and other tasks as needed.
- Interact professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel via phone, in person, and via written correspondence.
- Establish contacts with other internal and external customers.
- Institute solutions for the administrative needs of the department. Complete other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years Administrative Assistant experience required
- Customer service experiences a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and clients
- Word processing/PC skills required
- Strong communication skills required