To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12127 Jones Road
Houston, TX 77070
- Brittany McDaniel
- Phone: 832 604-2255
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff • Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As teh office coordinator for a busy Electrical Contractor youwill perform a variety of administrative clerical and acounting office functions. You will be responsible for composing memos, transcribing notes, and researching and creating presentations. Keys to success are bilingual with QuickBooks experience.
Other responsibilities of the Office Coordinator role include:
- Scheduling and managing calendars
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Generating reports using various MS Office applications
- Providing support for multiple projects
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
In the Office Coordinator, you must be an excellent communicator with outstanding customer service skills. We are seeking a dedicated individual with strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Additional requirements for the Office Coordinator will include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar office role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Skills on the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay