To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, TN 38401
- Jonathan Miller
- Phone: 918-227-8390 Ext. 2138
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Direct Care Staff
Bios Corporation • Columbia, TN
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
$500 sign-on bonus for applicants who are hired with all of their required training including their MAT Certification. We also offer $13 an hour weekend shifts for fully trained staff so ask for details!
Bios Direct Care Staff (Caregivers) work hands on with people with intellectual disabilities to teach skills and provide supports to allow people to live as independently as possible in their homes and be involved in their communities the way they want to.
Direct Care Staff (Caregivers) assists individuals with a disability to lead a self-directed life and contribute to the community, assists with activities of daily living if needed, and encourages attitudes and behaviors to enhance community inclusion. Direct Care Staff (Caregivers) may provide supports to a person with a disability at home, work, school, church, and other community places. Direct Care Staff (Caregivers) also acts as an advocate for people, in communicating their needs, self-expression and goals.
Strong candidates for this position are people who:
• Are quick learners and creative problem solvers
• Are good teachers and coaches and are energized by the success of the people they support
• Are committed to helping people have a pleasant home, healthy meals and healthy lifestyle• Are Patient and kind, while still having high performance standards
• Enjoy supporting people in learning new things and accomplishing life and career goals
• Are self-starters, who don’t require immediate, on-site supervision
• Are responsible and good role models
$9.55 - $13.00 Hour (Benefits start after 60 Days for Full-Time Employees)
Working With Bios:
Our Direct Care positions are a great opportunity for those considering careers in Psychology, Nursing, Medical Assisting, and other healthcare related fields. These are entry level positions with room for growth, and can be a stepping stone for anyone interested in advancing their career. Whether you desire to pursue a career in the healthcare field, human services, or social work arena get started with Bios. If already in the field are want to continue making a difference then Bios is the place to work.
Full time and part time positions available
• At least 18 years of age
• Able to bend, stoop, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds to provide services below
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
• Clear criminal history record
• Drug free
You can submit an application at www.bioscorp.com or contact our recruiting department at 918-227-8390 Ext. 2138.