Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and patient care through hundreds of locations across 45 states. For additional information, please visit our company homepage [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Support Specialist
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
We are seeking a dedicated Customer Support Specialist to join our Rotech team. In this position you will provide support to the customers of the Support Center (patients, referral sources and employees) by performing tasks related to patient care and third party reimbursement. Primarily responsible for new order intake to encompass accuracy with clinical, billing and care related information and processing. First line of contact with new customers.
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Pay starting at $12.50 plus Quarterly bonus opportunity
CPAP Centralized Care Team: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm 100% REMOTE Work from Home Day One of employment
VA Support Specialist Team: Mon - Fri scheduled shift within 7am - 7pm Work from Home with management approval anywhere after 3 – 6 months of training IN the OFFICE and are meeting expectations. Scheduled Flex time up to 3 hours per week
We are seeking a dedicated Patient Care Coordinator for our Sleep Central (After Hours Call Center) Murray, KY Operations. In this position you will be responsible for contacting all patients regarding delivery of equipment, taking patient orders, verifying patient information and placing the order in a timely manner.
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Pay starting at $14.30 plus Quarterly bonus opportunity
100% REMOTE Work from Home Day One of employment for our After Hours Call Center
After Hours Call Center of Sleep Center shifts
Hours per week
- PT -- Total hours 25-29 scheduled 5 days a week.
- FT -- Total hours 36-40 scheduled 5 days a week.
- PT -- Start times are 4:00pm, 4:30pm or 5:00pm working 5 hours per shift.
- FT -- Start times are 4:00pm, 4:30pm, 5:00pm, 5:30pm or 6:30pm working 6-8 hours per shift.
- PT -- Start times can be as early as 8:00am working 5-7 hours shifts.
- FT -- Start times can be as early as 6:00am working 8-10 hours shifts for full time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Customer Support Specialist
- Brings ideas for process or efficiency improvements to supervisor
- Builds relationships with locations, field management, patients and referral sources
- Collects co-pays and deductible amounts
- Conducts insurance verification and eligibility for services/products
- Conducts patient satisfaction calls and acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current products and services, Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines
- Maintains accuracy and quality control throughout patient contact and data entry
- Manages all aspects of initial intake: answering the phone and receiving faxes, collecting patient and referral source information, inputting data into IMBS and eIntake, printing tickets, assembling charts and processing paperwork
- Obtains authorization and qualification documentation
- Prepares complete and accurate files for Billing Department
- Processes new orders, responds to questions, resolves issues or forwards to appropriate personnel in a timely manner to ensure patient, referral, and employee satisfaction
- Processes work orders to field locations and coordinates timely fulfillment of products and services ordered
Provides product/service information and education by answering questions, offering assistance
- Provides thorough review and Quality Assurance for medical necessity and documentation requirements of payors and regulatory bodies
- Works extensively with eIntake proprietary system
- Performs other duties as assigned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Patient Care Coordinator for our Sleep Central (After Hours Call Center)
- Accurately transcribes patient profile over telephone including data entry of information and possible outbound calling
- Obtains medically necessary documentation
- Processes patient orders through On-line Pharmacy system
- Resolves tracking issues and reschedules shipping orders for patients
- Troubleshoots problems based on patient input regarding the scope and/or magnitude of failure
- Verifies orders are complete
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Telephone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
Make the Right Move, Create your Profile and Submit your Resume TODAY!! The hiring manager reviews resumes and contacts applicants that have related experience to the applied position. To view the status of a position that you submitted your profile / resume to, -435624170. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK -28451084509 [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Support Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
- Customer Service
- Medical Terminology
- Resolve Customer Issue
- Telephone Skills