Our client, a Stable & Growing Insurance Firm, is in search of a Commercial Lines Program Associate Underwriter. The person in this position will assist with the underwriting functions. Client will consider all Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance backgrounds including Carrier, MGA, MGU, Independent Agency or Broker. This is a good opportunity to take your career to the next level with a growing company.
HYBRID (2 DAYS A WEEK IN SCHAUMBURG OFFICE)
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMMERCIAL LINES PROGRAM ASSOCIATE UNDERWRITER:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 2-6 years of Commercial Insurance Experience with a Carrier, Independent Agency, Broker or MGA Required
- Ability to prepare and review underwriting information to assist in the underwriting of new & renewal Commercial business
- Ability to prepare & create proposals and submissions
- Handle premium statement reviews
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Publisher; strong EXCEL and Word Experience a Must
- Strong oral & written communication skills
RELATED TERMS: Associate Underwriter, Underwriting Assistant, Insurance Underwriting Assistant, Commercial Lines Insurance, Commercial Insurance, Commercial Property & Casualty, Property & Casualty Insurance, Assistant Underwriter
Please call Godfrey Personnel, Inc. at
for Immediate and Confidential
consideration. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us regarding other available positions.
For over 72 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
EMAIL: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Commercial Lines Program Associate Underwriter - Insurance
- Commercial Insurances
- Microsoft Excel
- Property & Casualty