You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Administrative Analyst- Remote
We are looking for a proactive administrative analyst with strong problem-solving and analytical skills who can help us develop stronger strategies and processes. In this role, you will be required to research current policies, collect information about budgets and procedures, analyze data and processes, and improve or develop new strategies.
To be a successful administrative analyst, you should be focused on optimizing processes within your department or organization. You should be collaborative, communicative, and creative with strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ensure administrative functions of BU PPC ISC
- Perform other various administrative tasks
- Prepare new administrative team procedures
- Provide administrative support for the corrective action process
- Oversee the work of the administrative support staff
- Providing a broad range of administrative support
- Coordinate the administrative work flow, establish systems and procedures for administrative support activities
- Facilitate and/or improve administrative processes
- Perform additional administrative/clerical tasks
- Providing administrative support to an individual and/or group department WORK SCHEDULE
- Providing high level administrative support to an individual or department
- Send administrative communications to division employees
- Assist the Vice President in data analysis and provide administrative support
- Perform administrative support functions and a wide variety of administrative duties including data entry, word processing and filing
- Providing administrative and project support to a senior executives
- Provide administrative support for the annual independent risk assessment SYSTEM USER ACCESS MONITORING
- Provide administrative assistance during branch splits
- Provide project and administrative support to the Vendor
- Administer non-complex, administrative-oriented department programs
- Make required revisions to administrative or manual procedures
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.