Set and Services Resources (SASR) is currently hiring for Retail Merchandisers . What do Retail Reset Merchandisers do? You will work with a crew in a team environment to complete a store remodel including building gondolas, assembling various store fixtures and moving heavy store fixtures. And you may also be stocking product on shelves per plan-o-gram description, tagging and putting together/installing signs and POP materials.
This opportunity starts at $12.50 per hour and is Full Time for the duration of the project.
This job is in El Paso, TX and the job starts August 30th and runs through the beginning of November. You will work Sunday through Thursday nights and have Friday and Saturday off.
All experience levels welcome, entry level to expert merchandisers are welcome to apply.
Even if you are not familiar with merchandising, experience as a cashier, front end clerk, server, in retail chain stores or many other industries will help you to excel with SASR.
Be part of a crew in a team environment to complete a store remodel including building gondolas, assembling various store fixtures and moving heavy store fixtures, you may also be stocking product on shelves per plan-o-gram description, tagging and putting together/installing signs and POP materials.
Our team’s efforts refresh and update the store to maximize it’s value to the local community and ease the customers’ ability find the supplies and products they need.
Apply today with the “Apply Now” button!
You can learn about Set and Service Resources (SASR) at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Merchandiser - Remodel
· Set up advertising or arrange merchandise on store shelves to promote sales of merchandise
· Ensure shelves and displays are maintained
· Restock company products on display in stores
· Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on store shelves to advance sales objectives and merchandise objectives
· Evaluate sales data to better allocate new product merchandise to stores
· Fill shelves from displays and backstock to ensure out of stock items
· Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory
· Providing excellent customer service by stocking and merchandising various products, building displays and completing store
· Adjust base levels on merchandise for the stores
· Maintain all sold displays and display materials
· Work both independently and collaboratively with coworkers, customer’s employees and vendors
· Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards
· Changing, and taking down product displays
· Seek Display Merchandisers to assemble displays and stock shelves
· Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer and resets on shelves for display
· Generate in-store merchandise sales performance activities
Point Of Sale Display