For more than 30 years, ConServe has been a leading provider of accounts receivable management and collection services specializing in customized solutions for colleges and universities, guaranty agencies, private lenders, credit unions, and government contracts.
We are based on the simple principle that helping people fulfill their obligations, in ways that preserve their dignity, enhances self-confidence and empowers them with a sense of control. At ConServe, we call it Fostering Financial Freedom®. We take great pride in being a team of the right people, doing the right thing, at the right time, the right way.
Why join us?
100% company paid employee health benefits
More than 80% of development opportunities filled from within
Employee Appreciation events year round
Repeatedly named one of the Best Call Centers to Work For
Recipient of the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Ethics
Our Representatives use a consultative approach to manage and collect on delinquent accounts. Since client satisfaction is a top priority, it is imperative that ConServe locates professional individuals who are customer-focused, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. If you're a motivated, positive, team player and problem solver, then you would be a good fit for the ConServe team.
O*NET: 43-3011.00, 13-2071.00, 43-4051.00, 41-3031.02
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, genetic disposition, genetic markers/carrier status, disability, creed, veteran status, military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, marital status, familial status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, and disability, conviction (limited) or other legally protected status.
ConServe is a Drug Free Workplace.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· The ability to work 8 hour shifts consisting of three (3) days starting between 8am and 9:30am and ending between 5pm and 6:30pm (start and end time are flexible but the shift must be 8 hours) and two (2) evenings 12pm - 9pm
· Willingness to work an occasional Saturday morning shift (optional)
· Fluent in conversational English and ability to proficiently read and write English
· Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to listen, persuade, negotiate and obtain resolution
· Intermediate computer skills to document calls and navigate software packages, databases and the internet.
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to act independently to resolve problems
· Motivation to learn
· Ability to work in a positive,collaborative manner with coworkers
· Ability and history of maintaining confidentiality and high level of trustworthiness.
· Ability and history of interacting well with team members and customers in a professional manner while maintaining a safe work environment.
· Ability to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance (Please be advised that upon hire, you will to go through a State and/or Federal Clearance process. Our Organizational Development team will be available to assist you as you move forward with this process.)
· Ability to obtain and maintain State Collections Licensure.
· U.S. Citizenship or lawful Permanent Resident alien with three or more years as a permanent resident in the United States.
· No conflicts of interest with ConServe or our Clients
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue