To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Brunswick Township, NJ 08810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • South Brunswick Township, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Creative Financial Staffing is currently working with a large women’s apparel firm in the South Brunswick/Princeton, New Jersey area. They are seeking a Chargeback Analyst to join their team and add immediate value to the firm working with their European customers.
About the Firm:
- The firm is one of the oldest/largest global distributors of high-end fashion
- They work with various licenses in fashion and sports
- A team-oriented environment that provides extensive training
About the Role:
- Focus on chargebacks including matching & resolving open chargebacks to credit notes in their system; process all allowances for all accounts under the customer’s account
- Liaise and communicate with international customers/vendors to research disputes
- Work closely with the collections and sales team on various issues as it pertains to chargebacks and the customer accounts
- Work on any financial reporting to present to the accounting department using Excel
Benefits of working with this firm:
- Competitive salary with bonus and yearly raises
- Great benefits including health, 401k and paid time off
- Family oriented team environment, many of the employees have been with the firm at least 20 years
- 2+ years in a similar role with an apparel or distribution firm
- Excellent written communication skills and a customer service demeanor with a proven record of resolving disputes in a professional and efficient matter
- Strong Excel experience preferred; ERP systems experience such as JD Edwards (JDE) or AS400 a plus
- Team player, self-sufficient and can ask great questions