To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Turlock, CA 95382
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinician / Clinician Trainee
Sierra Vista Child and Family • Turlock, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Are you ready to help ensure our Commitment to Caring!? We are a not-for-profit with a mission to strengthen families and communities by transforming lives!. We are currently looking for a full time Clinician for our ADHD program who is ready to make a difference in the lives of others and help Sierra Vista Child & Family Services continue our commitment to caring!
Why Sierra Vista?
It's Not Just a Job, It's a Mission
Our supportive, caring environment extends not only to our clients and families, but to our valued staff as well. Employees from a number of disciplines work together in a collaborative, stimulating environment that is considered by many to be a model for quality care.
Sierra Vista Child & Family Services offers:
- Competitive salary
- Desirable benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance, retirement plan, vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Professional growth/Job challenge
- Excellent training program
- Supervision for state licensure
- Highly experienced and supportive clinical team
- Release time for professional development
As a Clinician/Clinician Trainee in our ADHD program, you will be providing counseling services to children and their families. The position also provides consultation to medical staff and school personnel.
Here are a few of the attributes that will make you successful in this position:
- Provide direct clinical services to clientele.
- Provide admission assessment and treatment planning for children and families.
- Provide group, individual, family, and collateral clinical services for clientele.
- Provide school consultation when appropriate.
- Keep comprehensive clinical records which meet standards for Stanislaus County Department of Health.
- Maintain frequent and consistent contact with representatives of the referring agency or other community agencies working with client to coordinate treatment.
- Collect outcome data and consumer satisfaction data as required by the agency and contractor.
- Maintain client confidentiality and release client records or information only when mandated or authorized to do so.
- Must implement program goals and objectives to meet and maintain contractual requirements and productivity.
- BBS registration, licenses, credentials or like certifications must remain active and valid with their governing entity.
Our Clinicians make a big contribution to our daily efforts and are extremely hands on. If you are looking for a desk job, this position is not for you! You will be responsible for attending weekly staff meetings, trainings, workshops, and in-service trainings in order to enhance your expertise!
One of the most important and rewarding parts of your career with us will be the clinical work. Some of the essential job functions will include:
- Knowledge of current issues/trends in the field of counseling, psychology, social work. A thorough understanding of emotional/behavioral disorders and the familial and community implications.
- Ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Ability to communicate ideas in oral and written form. An ability to instruct in group and individual settings.
- Physical, mental and emotional health adequate to perform duties.
- A genuine caring for emotionally/behaviorally disturbed children.
- Must possess knowledge of mental health programs and community resources.
- Possess knowledge and adhere to all applicable legal and ethical standards and mandates.
- Ability to work effectively with cultural/ethnic diversity.
- Ability to work at various community locations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of agency business, clients and employees.
- Effectively use de-escalation skills and techniques for crisis prevention
- Graduation from an accredited graduate program with receipt of Master's in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Behavior Analysis, or other related degree required. Degree must be license eligible.May consider a Master's in progress.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Cultural sensitivity awareness and knowledge.
- Sound personal qualifications (i.e., maturity, stability, high moral standards and sound mental health).
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Must be 21 years old or over.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license with less than 2 minor moving violations.
- Bilingual Spanish required.
Keywords: clinician, clinical, clinical trainee, human services, social work, licensed clinician, social worker, lcsw, licensed social worker, licensed clinical social worker, etc.