Representative will effectively support the successful execution and application of all subrogation programs, policies, processes and procedures.
• Manages a high volume of inbound calls in a timely manner
• Provides exceptional service to members, providers, group administrators and attorneys who are providing information on, or seeking information about subrogation files.
• Demonstrate empathy, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to properly tailor assistance to a consumer's level of experience and knowledge
• Show initiative and resourcefulness in solving problems and meeting customer needs
• Act as an advocate for consumers by providing support and guidance of their anticipated needs, personal options and decisions
• Identifies, reviews, sets up or closes health insurance subrogation claims via phone, fax, email or mail. For open cases, collects records and verifies member information, pertinent accident details, attorney information and third party liability information. Records detailed and accurate file notes obtained from calls or written correspondence.
• Take ownership and resolve issues with care and concern
• Educates members about the company, available resources and their responsibilities.
• Complies with HIPAA regulations as well as HIPAA and Compliance and Information Security policies and procedures, including required training and incident reporting.
• Complies with all State and Federal TCPA regulations, included required training.
• Maintains department productivity and quality standards.
• Provides feedback to management on trends or developments.
• Follows client specific procedures and guidelines.
• Performs related duties as assigned my manager.
• Work with members of staff on identifying process improvements
• Communicates and collaborates with team members to ensure the appropriate and timely handling of files in other states.
- GED or HS Diploma
- Customer Service Background
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue