You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country, we have cultivated long-term relationships enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for an Administrative Assistant. This individual will support our client, a leader in global security and the integration and application of information technology based out of Reston, VA, with projects throughout the US. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Administrative Assistant will become a part of our client’s peer review team located in Gaithersburg, MD. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing customer service and assistance to subject matter experts during their peer review of grants applications, tracking and reporting activities and status and coordinating numerous other activities in support of the peer review process.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistance include:
- Conducting screening for basic minimum requirements in grant applications making sure specific criteria are met
- Data entry into client’s database
- Providing assistance to subject matter experts during their review of applications
- Collecting, quality checking and updating application data reports
- Providing customer support to reviewers using grant review software
- Scheduling facilitation activities
- Processing e-mails
- Various other quality assurance tasks
Specific qualifications for the Administrative Assistant include:
- BS with 3 years of experience performing administrative support
- Strong quality control capabilities, data entry and exemplary communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer service or other service environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment when needed
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to hold a Public Trust Clearance
- Experience in criminal justice field
- Experience with Department of Justice (namely OJP or OVW) Peer Review processes and information
The nature of these positions requires all candidates to be a US Citizen and able to hold a Public Trust Clearance. Clearance checks will be handled by RealStreet prior to start of assignment and will encompass a criminal background check as well as a credit check.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Attention To Detail
- Criminal Justice
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: RS2220
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.