Financial Analyst (Junior level)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing company-wide financial reporting and business analysis including Financial Statements, typical Plan-Do-See process, Forecasting, Analysis, budgeting and strategy.
Work Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Must be able to speak Korean/English bilingual
- Month end financial statements and company closing
- Preparation and distribution of month-end reporting package, including Income Statement, etc.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial forecasts and business plans according to business divisions/teams
- Financial reporting to management, providing strategic insight relative to revenue maximization and cost containment
- Profitability Analysis by Company Business Service level
- Monitor and report financial KPI performance
- Preparation of budgets and investment planning.
- Cost Center analysis and budgets.
- Manage profit and cost efficiencies
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounting with Business Financial Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business (emphasis in Accounting/Finance/Cost Acct.) preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Ability to interpret data and provide strategic analysis to management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong knowledge of financial, cost and management accounting principles.
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Korean/English bilingual required
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
BTI’s management team is well experienced and has policies and procedures in place to conduct Job Assignment, Issue Tracking, Resource Arrangement, and Reporting internally to problem solve and address issues internally.
View the full profile
Furthermore, BTI team managers and senior level engineers provide mentoring and coaching to team members to provide technical and professional development for all employees. Moreover, internal BTI Quality Control standards and policies allow for internal performance evaluation, monitoring, and review. This not only ensures high quality services provided by BTI but also ensure that BTI does not become dependent solely on client performance feedback for review and continuous improvement.
BTI collaborates with the client to manage and solve challenges on issues both specific to and not specific to client projects (e.g. human capital deployment from time to market, work hour control, travel, expense management, cost effectiveness, etc.). In addition, BTI administers client surveys regularly to obtain feedback, learn, and improve continuously.