To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA
- Randi Frank, Director of Executive Recruiting
- Phone: 6618335161
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our clients is a well-known, growing company in the Healthcare industry. They have six locations, with their corporate residing in Bakersfield, CA. The client is a successful, forward-thinking company continuing on that path of innovation and growth. They are in need of a Senior Accountant or Accounting Manager due to growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Oversee Accounts Payable Department. Provide detailed analysis and make recommendations for streamlining processes
- Oversee Revenue streams and contracts. Provide detailed analysis and make recommendations for streamlining processes
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- BS in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent business experience
- CPA, CMA, or CFA required. Active license is preferred. Will consider candidate who is currently pursuing license.
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting/Finance experience
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Public accounting experience, a plus
- Proficiency with accounting software systems, a plus
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: accounting, accountant, senior accountant, operations, finance, financial analysis