To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2850 North 24th Street
Maricopa, AZ 85008
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant - Maricopa
Southwest Human Development • Maricopa, AZ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking experienced mental health professionals who are looking for an expanded role as an Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant to conduct mental health consultation services with a variety of early care and education providers, including preschool teachers, home-based and center-based child care providers and home visiting program staff. The Mental Health Consultant will be working in the Maricopa area.
We are seeking both bilingual (English/Spanish) and non-bilingual candidates.
The overall objective of consultation services will be to collaborate with early care and education providers to enhance their understanding of and capacity to meet the behavioral/emotional/mental health needs of the children (ages birth to five years) and families they serve.
This position is offered full-time with an excellent benefits package. Southwest Human Development is an equal opportunity employer.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Preferred experience and knowledge in: working with children ages birth to five and their families; working in a classroom setting and/or consulting with teachers and; special education procedures and the special needs of young children with disabilities and their families.
- Excellent organizational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, e-mail, Excel, etc.), and valid Arizona drivers license.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card preferred - OR - must qualify for a valid Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required for some positions, but also accepting non-bilingual candidates.