To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toone, TN 38381
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kilgore Flares • Toone, TN
Posted 2 months ago
KILGORE FLARES COMPANY, LLC
● Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
● Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
● Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
● Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
● Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
● Examine and test existing contracts
● Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
● Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of specifications and expectations of the Company
● Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
● Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
● Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
● Control, spend and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs
● Responsible for hiring new buyers/agents and providing product-specific training to prepare new employees for their roles
● Ability to do basic math, analyze information and ability to make quick decisions for choosing suppliers, managing costs and choosing quality merchandise
● Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
● 5+ years in a procurement management position with DoD regulations experience, DFAR compliance, ITAR/EAR, small/minority business reporting
● Strong leadership capabilities
● Experience in collecting/analyzing data
● Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers
● Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
● Talent in negotiations and networking
● Technical aptitude Must be eligible to possess explosives under the Safe Explosive Act 2003 (as amended) as required by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) for all employees of Kilgore Flares
● Must be willing to work in an environment that requires a “Safety First” attitude. Must be willing to obey all Safety, Health and Environmental rules/regulations prescribed by regulatory agencies that are incorporated into company policies. Employee must report any unsafe acts or conditions immediately to their supervision and participate in a team hazard to produce a work place that is free from hazards and personal injury
● Must be able to obtain/retain a security clearance with the Department of Defense (DoD), if required. Must be able to read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled
Interested candidates can submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org