To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Guntersville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Surge Professional • Guntersville, AL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SURGE is currently seeking a Contract Administrator/Estimator for a company in Guntersville, AL.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Duties of the Contract Administrator/Estimator Include:
· Demonstrate the ability to manage the contract administrative tasks in all phases of contract development, to include proposal support, contract negotiation, contract administration and contract closure.
· Administration of proposals and the proposal process for customer requests, contracts and task orders
· Proficient in Cost Estimating and Modeling
· Develop cost models and incorporate cost risk analysis
· Develop initial cost data collection plans and validation methods for earned value and other contractor cost data reporting requirements
· Ability and knowledge to build various proposal types, creating the contractual responses and completing forms included in the solicitation, reviewing proposal for compliance with the request and executing/receiving contract awards
· Prepare estimates for changes in technical and/or funding baselines
· Negotiates and manages contracts
· Provide timely negotiation and executed of non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and contracts
· Prepare independent government cost estimates for Acquisition Strategy Panels
· Prepare and provide Analyses of Alternatives, Business Case Analyses, and mid-term and far-term architecture planning studies
· Development and maintenance of cost policy process improvements
· Development and maintenance of Government owned cost databases
· Prepare and participate in cost scenario reviews
· Prepare unit cost data for congressionally required reports
· Support organizational weekly and monthly reporting requirements
· Coordination other departments, personnel or with the end users/end customer regarding schedules, reporting and program progress
· Administers necessary registrations, documentations, and customs paper works for international orders and deliveries and monitors ITAR compliances
· Demonstrated ability to work within a team to resolve issues and present solutions to senior leadership
· All other tasks as assigned by the Director of Contracts
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Contract Administrator/Estimator Position:
· Degree or equivalent in business, finance, accounting, law, contracts, management, or another related field
· At least 5 years’ experience of direct experience in contracts, estimating or business administrative support
· Any combination of education/experience may be substituted for job requirements at the recommendation of the hiring manager and approval of the President & CEO
· Understanding of FAR/DFARS/CAS and Prime Contra
· SURGE associates may be subject to the completion of a background check and drug screen