IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Come build an empire with our clients' explosive growth company. Our client is in the Cannabis industry, but they don’t hire backgrounds, we hire top producers who are excellent in Client service.
Our client is the premier cannabis CPA firm for individuals and companies looking for assistance in tax, business structuring, and financial support. They have supported dozens of successful cannabis ventures in the legalized medical and recreational industry across the country.
They work with startups, investors, and entrepreneurs interested in getting started and growing a cannabis business. This is an exciting, fast-paced industry with a lot of growth potential.
URL blocked - click to apply
- Prioritizes customer demands and needs across email & phone and web
- Help strengthen our firm’s revenue retention by providing exceptional and timely customer support
- Consult and educate potential prospects by answering a high volume of inbound calls and emails
- Become an expert in our products and services – asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success
- Exhibit strong communication skills, both externally with clients and internally with our team
- Remain organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals; including but not limited to average actions per day, dials, cases worked, talk time and clients retained.
- Ability to coordinate billings, follow-ups on invoices and related billing responsibilities
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of relevant client facing experience – A PLUS
- Computer proficiency in Gsuite products and Hubspot
- Experience in account management, sales, advertising, or small business is a plus.
- You have a love for high growth/start-up companies
- Solid ability to handle challenging conversations with business owners in a professional, solutions-oriented manner.
- You are a people person – you are approachable and are genuinely curious.
- You are able to strike a balance between consulting and supporting as needed.
- Strong empathy and active listening skills.
- You have a growth mindset. You’re willing to receive and implement feedback.
- You embrace a fast paced and always-changing environment.