Customer Service Representative
Schedules available: 9:00am-6:00pm | 10:00am-7:00pm
Do you love to help people? Are you a Customer Service Rockstar? Are you great on the phone? If this describes you, then we have the perfect career opportunity for you!
Founded in 2007 and based in Irvine, California, our client is an innovative technological software company, offering a unique approach to voicemail, and roboblocking calls.
Our client is seeking self-motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated Customer Service Representatives who want to help make a difference at our rapidly growing company.
What you will do:
· Handle customer related phone inquiries in a call center environment
· Using your great customer service skills, you will ensure that customer inquiries are resolved promptly, professionally and thoroughly
· Manage escalated client calls with courtesy and professionalism
· Respond to email correspondence and Customer chats quickly and competently
· Utilize outstanding typing skills to enter detailed notes into our system
· Educate our clients on the company’s products and programs
· Look for innovative ways to enhance the customers’ experience
· Be a multi-tasking wizard, switching between multiple screens and systems with speed and ease in order to provide quick and accurate information to the client
What you will need to succeed:
· A pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change.
· At least 1 year of Call Center Customer Service experience
· Experience taking care of difficult customers
· Highly developed sense of integrity
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
· An empathetic ear and excellent active listening skills
· Great attention to detail and organizational skills
· A strong work ethic, and willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed
· Technically savvy; able to use multiple computer systems while in conversation with a client
· Above average typing skills, able to type at least 40 wpm
· Must be able to work 9:00am-6:00pm or 10:00am-7:00pm
What we provide:
· A fun and energetic work environment
· Health and dental benefits
· Growth opportunities
Operate with INTEGRITY, deliver VALUE, strive for EXCELLENCE and do it with PASSION and you will make a difference in people's lives! Apply today!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue