JOB TITLE: General Clerk I 2nd Shift (3PM-11:30PM)
GOVERNMENT AGENCY : DHS USCIS Federal Contractor Position
POSITION INFORMATION : Full-Time/ Permanent Position
LOCATION: Lincoln, NE
SALARY: $ 15.00/hr + $.45/hr shift differential & $5.46/hr H&W Credit.
- H&W Credit - $5.46/hr NON TAXED credit that is put towards benefits premiums and/or 401k (you can also elect to have $3/hr added to your paycheck as hourly pay).
- Other benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Sick Leave
This position follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence, such as coding and filing documents in an extensive alphabetical file. Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required, but the clerk uses his or her own judgment in choosing the proper procedure for each task.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Stable job history required
- Good credit required
- No felonies
- US Citizenship required
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use repetitive hand motions to sort and handle documents. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
***Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements***
IT Coalition, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and will not discriminate against any application for employment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military status, disability, or sex including pregnancy and childbirth or related medical condition or on any other basis prohibited by law.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (DAY TO DAY FUNCTIONS)
May be required to perform work in one or more areas, including:
· Retrieve, sort, assemble and maintain files
· Generate manifests
· Prepare files for shipping
· Generate screen prints and barcodes
· Perform searches and queries
· Scans file barcodes for responsible party code audits
· Verifies data and makes computer updates
· Scans and adjust documents
· Photocopy documents
· Deliver files to identified destination
· Updates systems from barcode scanning or keying
· Reviews file for final action steps and secures loose documents
· Places files on shelves
· Create documents and updates systems
· Prepare materials for destruction
· Knowledgeable of contract performance requirements and acceptable quality levels for assigned tasks to achieve contract compliance