Abax Health is clinical analytics and patient communications platform dedicated to ensuring that every loved one receives the care they need when they need it. Our clinical analytics platform serves health systems, medical groups, physicians, patients, health plans, pharmacies, dental practices, and revenue cycle management firms.
To ensure that every loved one receives the care they need when they need it.
To improve patient health and healthcare provider revenue/margin
We will achieve our Mission by…
Using patient data to individually identify, educate, and schedule patients for procedures that they need, but have not yet received
Working under the general direction of the COO, the Director of Operations serves as the primary liaison between our internal leadership team and our Education and Outreach Concierge (EOC) delivery team. The position will be both a Director Operations and Education and Outreach Concierge team member. Please note that the below job description provides a general outline of expected job duties but, at the company’s discretion, may change at any time.
Director of Operations
This position will also provide remote oversight for the overall management of the EOCs. The Director of Operations will monitor compliance with State and Federal laws and guidelines. This position will proactively identify opportunities for process improvement initiatives and partner with the Client and Chief Operating Officer to develop and execute these plans. The Operations Manager will possess technical and business skills to recommend, engage and manage their client’s strategic initiatives. The Director of Operations will perform all job-related duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to effectively reach patients through multiple methods, including (but not exclusive to) text, phone, live chat, and email
- Schedule procedures timely and accurately
- Provide Global Customer Service – have a “smile in your voice”
- Train and develop Education Outreach Concierge - EOCs
- Well-versed in developing and sustaining effective relationships with senior management & identifying opportunities to improve current company workflow
- Understand, meet, and exceed important key performance indicators
- Ability to review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, improvement areas, and management opportunities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, using problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage numerous tasks simultaneously
- Provide reports and statistical/analytical information for management and clients
- Promote Abax values, overall teamwork, and a positive work environment
- Assist in preparing, coordinating and leading meetings with the client and project management team
- Establishes and manages effective, consistent communication between leadership and staff
- Performs all other job functions related to this job.
- Monitor and report daily/monthly productivity
- Ensure Team members comply with Abax policies and procedures
- Verify and monitor time off requests
- Able to fill in when necessary
Preferred Qualifications /Experience
- Three years of Healthcare Patient Access, Insurance Verification, Authorization, No Surprise Billing, Scheduling, or Revenue Cycle Management experience
- Two years of leadership experience in a contact center or BPO environment
- Prior knowledge, skills, and experience working in a contact center and leading a contact center team
- Ability to manage EOCs handling a high volume of customer inquiries with a commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills are required
- Conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) products are required
- Familiarity and experience using a customer contact through text, phone, autodialer, and email
- Familiarity with web-based systems and tools.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively to achieve goals and expectations
- Ability to initiate and follow through on projects
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks with minimal or no supervision
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with using data analytics to assess EOC performance
- Ability to understand and meet operational needs and special requests
- Global Customer Service
- Iv And Auth
- No Surprise Billing
- Patient Access
- Referral Management