ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Refrigeration Mechanic - Refrigeration Technician.
The Refrigeration Technician - Reefer Technician is responsible for diagnosing, repairing and pre-tripping Thermo King, Carrier, Star Cool and Daikin units. The Refrigeration Technician - Reefer Technician will troubleshoot & complete repairs on Thermo King and Carrier gensets.
Refrigeration Mechanic - Refrigeration Technician
· Diagnoses, maintains, repairs, rebuilds, and/or replaces electronic, electrical refrigeration, and mechanical parts as required
· Determines proper part numbers by consulting service and parts manuals
· Operates appropriate powered industrial equipment when necessary
· Understands safety takes precedence over operating productivity at all times
· Inspects refer repair area for safety conditions
· Takes necessary measures to prevent injuries and property damage
· Complies with environmental regulations as it pertains to their area of responsibility, and ensures ITSC is in compliance with pertinent environmental regulations
· Other assigned tasks
This is an exciting time at ITSC and we’re seeking individuals to join our growing team! We offer full time employees the following; competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
· Prior refrigeration/reefer repair experience is required
· Experience with reading and understanding computer generated work orders
· Strong communicator; communicates with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
· Conforms with and abides by all work regulations, policies, procedures, safety rules and instructions
· Willingness to obtain Forklift Certification
· Comfortable with working alone and/or with minimal supervision
· Ability to train other employees as necessary
· EPA Certification
· Hours are Monday-Friday 7am-5pm
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.