What does a great (Senior Business Analyst) do?
• Design and perform configuration in SAP software functionality of New General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Project Costing, Results Analysis, Revenue recognition and Profitability Analysis.
• Work with the Business and technical leads to plan, co-ordinate and execute technical projects from task assignment to completion.
• Organizes work efforts and prioritizes the tasks to be achieved to meet SLAs and deliverables.
• Track Risks and issues associated with the Project and Production support deliverables. Keep the team updated about the progress for timely completion of assigned tasks.
• Execute the project deliverables by collaborating with the on-site technical and business teams.
• Analyze existing business processes, working with the business units to identify best practices by covering the SAP cross functional integration with all modules.
• Analyze and support application of support packs and system upgrades to future SAP releases.
• Analyze the root cause of system functionality defects and provide design assistance to resolve the issues. Address and resolve system functionality support issues via configuration, SAP note application and recommending developments.
• Develop functional specifications for customized development and provide functional support for the development team.
• Conduct system integration testing and assist business users in completing user acceptance testing where functionality validation is completed before recommending the release of changes to the production environment.
• Collaborate with the business systems leaders to identify research and propose functionality improvement opportunities in the financial systems technology roadmap.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or IT related
• Deep knowledge of SAP FICO and FSCM technology with hands on configuration experience in General Ledger, Controlling, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank interfaces, Profitability Analysis, Project system, Tax and Treasury modules.
• At least three full life cycle implementations of SAP.
• Strong leadership and collaboration capabilities
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical specifications to clients, implementation teams and functional teammates
• Ability to work in a changing environment; special projects will involve changing the existing process, technologies and people within Accounting and Finance to drive standardization of best practices
• Strong process improvement discipline
• Strong organizational skills; ability to manage projects, own deliverables and coordinate work among involved associates
• Analyze the technical solution options and recommend implementation options to the business leaders
• Ownership and accountability
• Client relationship management
• Independent decision making
• Problem solving and conflict resolution
• Strong drive in obtaining results
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education: .
• Master’s degree preferred
• Knowledgeable in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Treasury, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash processes, Business Warehouse, and Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC).