To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mokena, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Route Sales Representative
Aramark • Mokena, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aramark delivers experiences that enrich and nourish people’s lives through innovative services in food, facilities management, and uniforms. We provide award-winning services to healthcare institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses in 22 countries around the world.
In 2013, FORTUNE magazine again recognized Aramark on its list of “World’s Most Admired Companies.” Since 1998, Aramark has been consistently ranked as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Additionally, and also in 2013, Aramark was honored as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with potential for growth and advancement? Like to meet with different people face-to-face every day? Enjoy the idea of driving our custom vehicles to deliver quality products to all sorts of businesses? How about variety? No day is ever the same!
Join our Route Sales Team in Chicago and Mokena, IL and become a member of a world-renowned Fortune 500 company that could have your ideal career within reach! We Dream. We Do.
Our Route Sales Representatives/Route Sales Support spend their days in the field as the face of our organization, using our delivery vehicles to bring our products to our customers. This is a crucial role as you are key to our company’s success! This position requires not only someone who can make deliveries, but provide excellent customer service, engage with the clients, and be a key part in both retaining and growing business.
Duties will include:
· Using a company step van to deliver products and provide outstanding service to a variety of clients
· Managing daily routes independently to ensure proper and timely delivery of product
· Loading and unloading product per company protocol and safety guidelines
· Meeting sales goals and promoting overall route growth to enhance profitability by developing leads/prospects and calling on prospective customers to solicit business
A few key qualifications:
· Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must have a valid Driver’s License
· Must be a minimum of 21 years old
· Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
· Safely lift and carry up to 50 lbs of product consistently
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Ability to provide a high quality service within a very fast-paced and physically challenging environment
· Proven track record leading teams to win with the ability to inspire others, work under pressure, and come out on top!
Don’t Wait, Apply Today!
Interviews Will Be Held On Friday October 19th and Friday October 26th from 8am-3pm at:
Aramark Uniform Services
2300 Warrenville Rd,
Downers Grove IL, 60515
For condsideration email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
On Mobile? Text “ARAMARK” to 47464
Questions? Call 800-594-7036
field sales representative | outside sales career| outside sales careers | outside sales job | outside sales jobs | outside sales rep | outside sales representative | outside sales representative job | outside sales representative jobs | outside sales representatives | sales | sales careers | sales job | sales jobs | sales position | sales positions | sales recruiter | sales recruiters | sales rep | sales rep jobs | sales representative | sales representative career | sales representative job | sales representative jobs | sales representatives