We are the West Shore Group, an independent financial planning firm of Thrivent Financial. We are a vibrant and growing team of professionals that guide our clients to be wise with money and live generously. We do so by providing comprehensive financial planning, investment management, and insurance solutions. We operate with an entrepreneurial mindset and are seeking to exponentially grow our practice and our team by hiring the highest quality professionals and creating an environment where they can develop to their fullest potential.
Our team’s culture focuses on not just the work we do, but the people who do the work. We invest in each other by sharing gratitude, meals, and laughter. We have a time of prayer during our weekly team meetings and make time to connect on a personal level.
This position provides support to the West Shore Group team. This will be a full-time position working 40 hours/week. In addition, this role serves as a resource to advisors and client/members through preparing all appropriate forms/files to run their meetings, ensuring that all service work and new business is processed quickly and efficiently to the highest degree of accuracy, and pro-actively contacting our members and our partnering financial institutions during our service process. This position reports to and is employed by the West Shore Group and is located in Camp Hill.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with an extraordinary client service orientation, a strong focus on getting the details right, and a desire to contribute to a dynamic and growing team. They must have the ability to learn quickly and work with a high level of autonomy. The ideal candidate is a confident problem solver and initiator who can work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with a variety of responsibilities, and who possesses outstanding communications skills, a positive and professional attitude, and a heart for serving others.
- Act as the first point-of-contact for all clients, whether in-person or via phone or e-mail
- Maintain calendars for multiple Advisors and team members and coordinate client appointments according to a prescribed schedule; utilize phone, e-mail or other automated means to streamline the scheduling process
- Research inquiries regarding client accounts and perform account actions that do not require insurance or securities licensing (accepting checks, providing account balances, making beneficiary changes, etc.)
- Finalize and submit all paperwork for financial planning, investment accounts, and insurance contracts, including transfers of existing accounts; provide daily tracking or project status by communicating with the home office and other third parties, and keep the client informed of the progress on their accounts
- Order office supplies and maintain all office systems and equipment
- Populate and maintain accurate client data in our cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software and other data systems; develop and prepare reports to ensure adherence to a disciplined client service model
- Assist in the preparation and follow up for all client/member meetings
- Collaborate with financial representatives to assist client with product changes
- Verbal or written communications with prospective or existing customers regarding financial matters
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs