To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2834 North Ramsey Road
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Order Management Specialist
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posted 1 month ago
Our client provides leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources. As the global leader in minerals and metals processing technology, client has developed over decades many breakthrough technologies. The company also provides innovative solutions for industrial water treatment, the utilization of alternative energy sources and the chemical industry. The Project Coordinator will assist project management team and Engineering/Drafting staff in order to facilitate smooth completion of projects. You will be utilizing Excel and your research skills to compile and organize needed data for the project management team. If you are detail oriented, organized, and efficient, we want to talk to you!
This is a long term temporary position, which could lead to permanent placement.
Spare Parts Quotation and Order Management Specialist is responsible for spare part activities for the Service Center with selected customers and product lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPSONSIBILITIES:
- Handles inquiries, quotes, and sales orders.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers’ descriptions of malfunctions.
- Inform customers by e-mail or telephone of order information, such as unit prices, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays.
- Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
- Check inventory records to determine availability of requested merchandise.
- Maintains and improves spare parts item data in ERP system.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts
- In conjunction with Supply Base Team determine new sources of supply if needed.
- Performing day to day administrative tasks such as maintaining copies of orders received, or post orders on records.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and improve technical knowledge in selected products and technologies.
- Use good judgment in all situations; always demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude regardless of request
- Be accountable; take responsibility for any problem and resolving it to the customer’s satisfaction
- Monitoring/assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Support and resolve administrative activities by maintaining communication flow and serving as a liaison between field and operations personnel
- Be flexible in meeting customer requirements and adapting to their unique needs.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner by performing and coordinating appropriate tasks.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping proprietary information confidential.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Idaho and Coeur d’Alene, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. We have helped strong applicants build their career since 2003. This office has staffed for over 800 companies in North Idaho, and in 2017 we put more than 5,000 associates to work. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across more than 800 locally owned franchises worldwide. Check out our website www.expresspros.com/CoeurdAleneID
Minimum of a two year college degree, preferably a four year B.S. Degree, and/or equivalent experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Ability to establish priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under ambiguous guidelines.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Good knowledge of general office procedures
- Ability to operate telephone, copier, scanners, fax machines, and PC workstation.
- Competency in Computer Software including SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Ability to work independently while performing required tasks.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills internally and externally
- Leadership, dedication, capacity to perform under pressure and a strive to grow professionally
- Detail oriented