To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carlisle, PA 17013
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Carlisle, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Review work schedules and production schedules for optimum results.
- Coach, counsel, train and develop employee skills.
- Lead and motivate employees to maximize productivity and minimize operating costs.
- Ensure that products are produced at an acceptable quality level.
- Drive department compliance with established safety, GMP, and QCP training and ensure compliance with all company policies, plant rules and all regulatory agencies.
- Participate in and lead LEAN manufacturing activities as needed.
· High school diploma or GED, Associates Degree in Business or in other related field preferred.
· 2-5 years of supervisory experience in production, preferably in the food industry or Manufacturing experience required.
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Working knowledge of computers, including MS office applications. KRONOS knowledge a plus.
· Willingness to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.